me at forever 21
- “wow this would be great if it wasn’t covered in crosses and studs”
- “was the galaxy print necessary”
- “why is this so cheap”
- “why is this so expensive”
- “why is everything so ugly”
- “why are 90% of my clothes from here”
- “i hate everything here”
- “im gonna buy everything”
"I’ve got a couple of things coming out at the end of this year. The first one is a film called The Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman in which I play an aspiring porn star. That’s with Shia LaBeouf. And there’s also CBGB, which is about the New York club CBGB that discovered loads of punk bands […] I’m always looking for weird experiences and something completely different, and these two films definitely tick those boxes for me." [x]
Chris Evans is a big dork.
What’s the weirdest reaction had so far [about the Sexiest Man Alive thing]? From who?